Welcome to SchoolPay!
Please enter your email:We'll pre-populate this field in checkout.
What: Please join us for the 2019 Marion High School Hall of Distinction Induction Ceremony & Banquet in honor of:
- Max R. Long, M.D., Marion High School Class of 1933 (inducted posthumously), local physician, decorated veteran of World War II
- John F. Boxell, M.D., Marion High School Class of 1957, surgeon, professor, philanthropist
- Paul Usher, Marion High School Class of 1963, former President / CEO of Marion General Hospital
- David Colescott, Marion High School Class of 1976, Vice President of Sales, Hanes Brand Inc.
- Troy Bentley Overton, Marion High School Class of 1980 (inducted posthumously), U.S. Army aviator, deputy attorney general of California
- Tonya (Riddle) Cornett, Marion High School Class of 1987, innovative and internationally recognized brewmaster
- Bobbie Owensby, honorary inductee, longtime MHS educator, beloved community leader
When: 5 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Where: Jones/Leedy/Bedford Banquet Room at Barnes Student Center, Indiana Wesleyan University, 4201 S. Washington St., Marion.
RSVP/Tickets: Tickets are $40 apiece. Click here to fill out your RSVP form online. If you would prefer to complete your reservation by phone, call 765-662-2546 x. 125.
PLEASE NOTE: Physical tickets can be picked up at the MCS District Office, at Marion High School, 750 W. 26th St. (Door 22), or you may simply check in at the registration table at the banquet, no physical ticket needed.
Item Amount: $40.00
+ Additional Fees: